Atnarko ft. Nica Brooke - Solid Ground (Fred Everything's Lazy Dub)
Maayan Nidam - Perplexday
Santos - Llania Inesperada (Paul Ritch Remix)
Sander Kleinenberg - M.A.N.I.A.C.
Vinayaka - Never Turn Your Back (Ben Coda Remix)
Carl Craig - At Les (Christian Smith's Tronic Treatment Remix)
Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity
Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows (Monkey Safari Remix)
Sharkslayer - Who is he?
Cubiq - BOR-DOM
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
Erlend Oye's DJ Kicks Mix
Matthew Dear - Soil to Seed
Jose Gonzalez - Heart Beats
The Roots - Somebodys Gotta Do It
Paul Wall - Sittin' Sidewayz
Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
The Clash - Magnificent 7
- Christopher Nolan’s Inception (2010). Read my review HERE.
- Wes Anderson’s Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009) – a wonderful take on a fun Roald Dahl story.
- “The Rebel Who Would Be King” by Philip Auclair – the long awaited Eric Cantona biography that is simply spot on. It’s beautifully written, which can be a rarity in sports writing. Watch this goal and know why he is King Eric (click).
- TV is hot as fire! Mad Men (back with a vengeance), Sherlock Holmes (Guy Ritchie, you must feel like a twat), Louie CK (quirky very non-PC comedy), True Blood (slow start to the season but shit is definitely hitting the fan) and Entourage (possibly the second last season?).
- Guilty pleasures on Star World - Masterchef Australia and Moment of Truth
- The new Rupee symbol and my friend Alok Shetty’s take on it – VIEW HERE!
- The Nightshift boys playing at Pebble for the first time; we’re also playing alongside Vachan, Jalebee Cartel and Ma Faiza at the iDANCE festival, August 14th – what what?! RSVP NOW! CLICK HERE!
- Clips of Spanish captain and goalkeeper Iker Casillas being interviewed by his very hot reporter girlfriend right after winning the World Cup – adorable.
- The Formula One season notching up a gear; the top five drivers are separated by a mere 20 points – the second half of the season is going to be exciting. Fingers crossed Vettel’s luck changes, Schumi keeps being Schumi and Ferrari rub team orders in everyone’s face.
- Cricket 2010 on the PS 3 – four straight days of yorkers and sixers, unhealthy but definitely worth a buy if you’re a fan of the sport.
- Wearing sweaters in July, only in Bangalore (and maybe Australia).
- Chancery Pavilion's Midnight buffet (Lavelle Road, Bangalore) - shhhh! This is our secret, don't want the pigs to get a whiff. Rs. 350 all you can eat. Drunken-stoner nights will never be the same.
- Tuhin Mehta’s Back to School Mix – house like it used to be. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
- This is very cool - SUBMERGE & MTV have joined hands to launch a DJ Talent Hunt - click here for all the details...
- Dude, I’m employed – joined the editorial team of FlipKart, couldn’t be happier. Think of a book, any book, search and buy! :) Gwan, wish me success.
- Angelina Jolie’s Salt (2010) – horribly stale Cold War sentiments, what did Russia do to piss off Hollywood? And ffs, enough with the Jason Bourne comparisons, Bourne would ass rape Salt if he wanted to.
- Reports of the Commonwealth Games costing – this should be in 'LOVING,' purely for its comedic value.
- The Confluence Festival getting cancelled for various reasons (Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll, it seems). Sign the petition: CLICK HERE It must be said though, considering the recent events of flash floods in Ladakh, this is all rather secondary.
- Had the misfortune of watching the first two episodes of 'Persons Unknown' - I could imagine two fat writers pitching this to networks, 'It's Saw meets Lost...' Please avoid.
- Not blogging enough for the month of July - job interviews kinda held me back. My bad homies.
- The Dutch performance in the World Cup final - this wasn't football, it was a bloody war.
- The DJ Mag Poll - fuck.off. with your trance propaganda vote for me bullshit. Having said that, my vote goes to: Danny Howells, John Digweed, Jalebee Cartel, Chloe Harris and Neil Quigley.